Wednesday, October 15, 2008

the adventures of the beast




It was a sunny after noon school was about to end but Brian stood siently because I was using super hearing and the bell ringed. I saw every body leaving the class I also heard every body screaming and talking and I went the beast and I follwed the noise the weather was hot but it was to far so I went back.I was chasing the noise because it seemed like trouble. My secret identity was the beast I was tall strong and had long hair he was the strongest but not the best but he was friends with a lot of super hero`s like shark boy he looked like super man and he also a shark ,sid the kid the ultamate crime solver he looked like he had a black suit andshoulder plateus with spikes and on the shirt said crime solver.
What does the beast look like? Why did you follow the noise at the beginning? -Mr. Spevack 9/22/08 2:09 PM
the beast super powers was super strength, healer like when some one attacked him he can heal fast a other power is flight and super hearing and senses. When they attack him he knows.His enemy was the evil maniac. the beast had never had a side kick I always wanted one but I never found one before.

At the same day my mother said that she and my father will go out so I have to stay home alone so they went out so at night I became the beast.So I went out and there was that noise again so I went all the way to Time Square and it was the evil maniac attacking and then a saw a other person attacking him it was a kid so I helped him and I asked him if he wants to be my side kick and he accepted and had a side kick and both of us will stop evil.

No comments: